20 November 2013

As regards Pathlight Radio

Why would Hardy Bin Jaa'far want to move to other things? Well, I've not been on the Pathlight Radio for so long, cause it's time to move to other things.

He is recently having a job at Starbucks Coffee. Everything has been nice like Star Wars Coffee? It's the same. 

But it’s been a great year and a half writ­ing, spining the music and performing the speech that have made the show pop­u­lar, and I’ve really enjoyed my time col­lab­o­rat­ing with my other friends and some of our guests.

I’m now look­ing for­ward to doing my own stuff again, and that includes writ­ing (hint: if you’ve got writ­ing gigs, let me know), and I’d like to thank every lis­tener who has been sup­port­ing the show all this while. Youse rocks!

Justin Tan's last Pathlight Radio podcast: Pathlight Radio 20130919

No comments:

Post a Comment